Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Words of Wisdom?

Here's some things I overheard in my house today.

Alexa - "It doesn't matter cause all old people look the same." (I told the kids that the actors from the first 3 Spiderman movies wouldn't be returning for the 4th movie. Ethan asked "But what about the old grandma?" - to which Alexa responded....

Maddison -"We can't use it, the batteries are out on the light bulb." (The reason why we couldn't hang up her lamp)

Angie - "Yeah, but can you use it to make phone calls?" (My wife questioning the wisdom of acquiring a Blackberry for our business)

Ethan: - "Hey Dad, an actual Olympian who plays Olympics is coming to our school." (No word yet on what specifically he plays)

John - "I think the Oilers might win tonight" (Immediately after saying this John woke up)

Father

1 comment:

Dad - Grampa said...

What a crazy family! I love you all and thank God for you daily.