Sunday, December 20, 2009

GUEST WRITER

6 more days until christmas! I am so exited! We are going to have so much fun. My dad played hockey last night. He didn't score a goal but we thought he did.It was suprising when he told us he didn't. My grandma and grandpa came but had to leave early.It was very cold at the rink and we forgot are blanket in the car. Even when my mom wanted to buy coffee from a machine there was no cup so it all poured out into the vent. But otherwise we had really fun!actually we thought that was pretty funny! the game was interesting there was a lot of fighting and there was this one guy on the other team that was yelling at everybody for no reason so he was out for the whole game. But in the end my dad's team ended up winning there team is called the believers. It was funny because last game they were playing talons verse believers so it sounded sort of funny. Last game which was in nanaimo the rink wasn't as good because this rink had CANDY we bought lots of candy and shared it with everyone. It was awesome. I like going to hockey games. today my mom is at work at her nurses next door that is cool to. Goodbye for now!

Maddie