Sunday, December 20, 2009

my life.

i am exsitid for christmas! we have lots of presents. its going to be fun. we didint have a angel for our christmas tree but i made one at school.our christmas tree is about the si ze of my dad my dad is probly 6 feet hes relly tall for me i am only like 3 and a half.by the way i have a brother and sister there names are maddie and ethan my name is alexa .i am 7 my last name is close. each year we get a new decoration this year i got a bird. last year i got a snowman in a snowflake.last year my sister got a girl in a stocking this year my sister got poler bear.i dont no what my brother got last year becouse it broke this year got a ball with mooses on it.each new year we get a new dickens house this year we got a charch.i have a dog named hugo and a cat named clover.

Alexa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alexa,
I loved hearing about your life in Duncan! We miss you guys!
Christmas is pretty exciting around here too. We're doing some grocery shopping and lots of baking tomorrow! Yummy!!! Have a great holiday! Willow and Hunter send you guys hugs!
Love, Hope

Anonymous said...

Alexa,
I also wanted to tell you that when I read your blog I could hear your voice! Your words on paper sound just like you when you speak! Cool!
Hope

Grandpa said...

Hello Granddaughter,

I am so proud of your writing. It is full of information that is so interesting. It reminds me how quickly you are growing up into a young lady.

I love you and miss you so much!