Monday, November 16, 2009

slouchy mc sloucherston

Should I feel bad that my chiropractor told me I have a sway back, am a toe walker and will likely develop a hunch in my shoulders if I don't do more intensive yoga? He also said things like I don't like to use the word lazy..., and sitting too much on the couch can cause this..., and (with a disappointed look) you really need to work on your core strength.

He was a nice guy, though, and very thorough and now has me terrified into purchasing yoga books and signing up for classes at the gym. In the end, I will thank him I'm sure. Like when I'm 50 and my back is straight as an arrow, my head sitting squarely on my shoulders. I'll walk around pointing it out to everyone because I would hate for all my hard work to go unnoticed. What? Were you looking at my level neck? No, that's just from years of yoga. That's all. *sniff*

By the way, I don't sit on the couch a lot.

Angie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, that neck is a sure attention-getter. In a good way of course....Looking forward to next summers' group photo in fact.

Seriously,

Steve